MAN Energy Solutions develops up to 2500 tons multi fuel engines for large cargo ships and power plants. We are by far the marked leaders in this field. We continuously strive to improving our products.
We are looking for a creative and skillful student for our engineering design department and our currently running pilot project aiming to increase the product quality and work efficiency by optimizing of our CAD design process. The right candidate will work in an environment with a great degree of freedom but of cause with sets of defined goals. You will be working in a professional and innovative environment with top motivated engineers.
What we expect:
- You have special interest in working with CAD modelling
- You are focused, patient and persistent when exploring new methods and new areas
- You are creative and curious
- You enjoy working as a part of a dynamic team
- You are a good communicator and share your discoveries and knowledge with the project group
- You have strong English communication skills
The right candidate with good CAD skills will at the beginning of the internship receive a necessary training course in Siemens NX CAD in order to become familiar with specific issues of the program and to get confidence in using certain tools and techniques required by the project.
- An attractive 20 weeks internship in an international company starting in the beginning of 2019
- Close cooperation with experienced engineers
- Design Work on top end mechanical components
- Opportunity to gain specialized knowledge of a high end CAD environment
- Challenging tasks that sharpen your analytical capability
- Salary in accordance to IDA tariff for engineering internships
Are you interested?
For further details about the position, please contact Manager Erik Ahasverusen, Two-stroke Design, Large Bore: 3385 1673 or Erik.Ahasverusen@man-es.com
Please submit your application no later than November 10. 2018. Apply online via the link in the job advertisement and attach your CV and application letter.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder