2 Portfolio Specialists for our Program Office
Would you like to play an important role in enabling the creation of innovative products that make life sound better for people around the world?...
Would you like to play an important role in enabling the creation of innovative products that make life sound better for people around the world? Then join a highly energetic Program Office where we are part of our products journey from cradle to grave.
Join our Program Office
We are a small team that functions as part of the R&D department in GN Audio. We are responsible for planning and optimizing roadmaps for R&D execution; balancing R&D development budgets, estimates and outlooks; and resource planning and management. As such, we are a strong enabler and a proud contributor to ultimately creating intelligent audio solutions that let our users hear more, do more and be more than they ever thought possible.
An operational position that meets your skills
As we are looking for 2 portfolio specialists, and we have the flexibility to allow each role to match your specific skills. Both positions are operational in character but are highly dynamic in terms of tasks and processes, and as such you will have ample opportunity to develop your skills or take on additional responsibilities. Primarily, you will support the execution of portfolios and projects and spearhead the improvement of tools and processes.
- Facilitate monthly project status meetings with R&D management and Product management.
- Produce executive level reports and presentations on a monthly basis.
- Work with R&D stakeholders to review project resource estimates; follow-up on on-going activities; and communicate project conclusion actions.
- Set up projects in PMO tools and monitor time-cost data to ensure accuracy and consistency, identifying and escalating risks and opportunities.
- Monitor and develop KPIs to gauge the state of R&D performance and recommend future project optimizations.
- Generate heatmaps based on resource availability and identify and escalate potential constraints.
- Run resource simulations to enable PMM prioritization of potential project launch dates and assess the impact on ongoing projects.
Collaborate with IT to create more accessible data flow in SAP.
Do you have PMO experience?
Your challenge will be to manoeuvre in our fast-paced setting and to manage the balance between data analysis and the link to R&D, so you will get the full picture of our projects and products. You may come from a variety of backgrounds, but we imagine that you:
- Preferably have a degree in engineering or a financial background; but most importantly, you have a few years’ experience in a PMO.
- Are a specialist in SAP and Microsoft tools, and have experience with analytics.
- Have experience with portfolio management tools.
- Are a strong communicator who can articulate and present information clearly and confidently.
- Have an analytical mindset, and an outgoing nature to work with stakeholders and to be a great meeting facilitator.
- Speak and write English fluently.
When it comes to portfolio planning, things change quickly, but at the same time you still have your routine tasks to be handled on an on-going basis. Often, you need to be flexible with your processes to succeed - but that is what you love about your work.
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the "Ansøg" link no later than 17 August 2018. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Senior Director, Global Program Management, Charlotte Ehnhuus Brødbæk, on +45 4575 9141.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder