For a financial client we are looking for two security consultants to adapt the clients Information Security Management System (ISMS) documents to different Cloud service models. Furthermore to consolidate security control requirements for cloud services and to create training material and awareness sessions for the client's stakeholders.
- Working experience in a financial institution or other highly regulated industry
- Min 5 years of experience in Information Security - preferably work with ISMS implementation and maintenance
- Has worked with Public Cloud Service Providers (AWS, MS Azure, Google)
- Experience with implementation of ISO standards: ISO 27001/2, ISO271017, ISO27018
- Experience with industry standards/frameworks in Information Security such as CSA Cloud Controls Matrix (CCM), Consensus Assessments Initiative Questionnaire (CAIQ), and STAR (CSA Security, Trust & Assurance Registry), etc.
- Solid communication skills
- Ability to prepare and facilitate workshops and lead training sessions
Start: 2nd of July 2018
Duration: End of the year + option
Work location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Requirements: Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.
Job type: Freelance
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder