Join us in this role where you’ll be managing the foremost suppliers of offshore wind turbines and wind turbine installation vessels.
Welcome to Construction
You’ll be part of Wind Turbine Installation Management where you, together with your colleagues, will help the wind turbine and installation vessel suppliers to achieve a safe and high-quality project outcome. You’ll be reporting to the wind turbine package and line departments in the EPC organisation across the world.
You’ll play an important role in:
- helping the wind turbine and installation vessel suppliers to achieve a safe and high-quality project outcome during different project phases
- advising commercial tenders for future installation vessel spread setups, including by analysing and modelling concepts, as well as evaluating and making recommendations
- representing installation in wind turbine procurement in the engineering phase
- sharing and implementing scope recommendations and lessons learnt with current and future project teams.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are bright, curious, and original, and thrive within a team and as a leader
- can monitor offshore installation scopes, ideally to also include drafting contract specifications for heavy lifting, deck layout, and vessel mobilisation
- have good communication skills, and can liaise with colleagues and counterparts
- have knowledge of the wind turbine installation vessel market and most common installation concepts
- understand how to achieve a safe and high-quality construction or engineering project outcomes
- have qualification to degree level or equivalent in naval architecture, mechanical engineering, or marine engineering
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 17 March 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Peter Geddes, Manager, on +447766442299 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do international travelling for up to one month at a time in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.