Want to do your internship within plant maintenance processes in Serbia, Belgrade?
What do we offer?
This is your chance to learn and develop while working and living abroad as you do an internship within Global Maintenance in Grundfos in our plant in Serbia.
At Grundfos, we develop, produce and sell some of the worlds’ most efficient and energy saving pumps and pump solution across the globe. We help our customers save natural resources and reduce climate impact.
As our new intern, you become part of our Advanced Manufacturing Engineering Organization (AME) in the global department handling business processes. The internship is in Serbia starting 01.09.2019 (we will agree on the length of the internship together). In AME Business Processes, we are 13 colleagues responsible for equipment documentation, data analysing and establishing processes on Grundfos group level. With us, you will be part of an international workplace where innovation, collaboration and development are front and centre in everything we do. We look forward to welcoming you to our team, sharing our knowledge with you – and hear about your ideas.
What is the job about?
We believe that everyone in Grundfos has passion and potential - as well as the power to influence. This is the environment where you will do your internship.
You will have the chance to develop your competencies by gaining professional hands-on experience in an inspiring and agile learning environment. It is our goal that you grow both personally and professionally during your stay with us. You will be part of a young and very dynamic team all working with manufacturing processes.
During your internship, you will be working with the following areas:
- Creating documentation for plant maintenance processes
- Presenting maintenance KPI’s in Power Bi
- Research in SAP PM module
- Support a global implementation of SAP PM
As we are looking for 2 interns to join our company in Serbia, you will be sharing an apartment together with another intern during your stay in Belgrade. We will off course pay for an apartment in Belgrade, transportation to and from work as well as the flight ticket to and from Serbia. The Grundfos factory is located 50 km from Belgrade.
What do you need to apply?
- You are studying at bachelor or master’s level within for machine or example Global Management & Manufacturing, Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- You have an interest in manufacturing processes and preferably you have knowledge within production equipment, equipment maintenance processes, or process knowledge in general.
- You have an international outlook and speak and write English fluently.
- Dream of international experience and have the motivation to live and work in Serbia.
- You show initiative and work proactively and independently on new assignments, as this will help you make the most of your time with us.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Group Process Consultant Gavrilović at +381 63 48 11 76 or Director, Kjeld Schmidt Christensen at +45 3026 7570. If this sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than 1 July 2019 by clicking on the link “Ansøg”.
We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.