Do you want to play a central role in designing our future employee experience and be part of the coolest UX & Design Thinking team in Denmark?
Join us and become UX Consultant in the UX & Design Thinking team where you’ll be responsible for translating user needs into concrete solutions. The UX & Design Thinking team is part of our Agile Delivery department, and we have a clear vision of setting new standards for the user experience in the energy sector. To achieve this, we’re living out our passion for user experience, innovation and designing with the end-user goal in mind.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for the user experience of the Digital Workplace project for all employees in our company. In order to build a leading-edge digital culture, we’re determined to envision, design and implement a new level of workplace that truly supports our vision of an agile design thinking culture. You can be part of this journey - making the everyday digital life for the company’s employees the best possible.
Your key tasks will be to
- collaborate with all our company’s business and development areas to envision, design and build new digital experiences in the Digital Workplace project
- act as the ‘voice’ of the user within the project teams or the agile development, ensuring that appropriate research and design support business solutions
- plan, conduct and lead whiteboarding sessions, workshops and project meetings
- develop low and high-fidelity prototypes, including wireframes when required
- develop prototype solutions in various levels of fidelity and interactivity and iterate on them based on user and client feedback.
Furthermore, you’ll work closely with the organisational change managers to mitigate change and user experience in the projects. You’ll conduct user research, including various forms of in-person and remote research and validation, and you’ll advise clients on current UX/XD methodologies, while maintaining flexibility and adapting to their methods.
Your competences include that you
- have a bachelor’s degree or higher and UI/UX development experience - taking ownership, driving understanding and delivering solutions that exceed expectations with strong storytelling skills
- create user journeys, user stories, wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows
- analyse user feedback and activity, iterating to enhance the user experience
- have experience in information architecture and spatial design - documented results in digital/physical design projects are a plus
- are experienced in the agile mindset, while having experience with SAFe is a plus, but not a must.
Moreover, you have strong relationship skills with stakeholders at all levels, speak and write English fluently and thrive in an international environment. You consistently pay attention to detail in your deliverables and display confidence in your ability to present and clearly articulate your design decisions. We prefer candidates who can document video storytelling and experience protoyping for this role.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 21 April 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Michael McKay, Head of User Experience, by telephone on +45 9955 5892 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.