For our Turbine Operation & Validation (TOV) Team within Corporate Technology, we are looking for a dedicated and ambitious Test Manager.
In TOV we are handling the prototypes and test turbines of SGRE (Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy) which means daily operation and validation of the very first turbines of its kind.
What are my responsibilities?
You will be responsible for planning the validation and operation of a number of prototype turbines within a turbine platform.
Your assignments will cover:
- Planning of the validation of each turbine type within the platform in order to get the type certificate
- Prepare test site for installation of new prototype turbines
- Coordinating and prioritizing all activities in each prototype turbine
- Together with your team, file all acknowledged findings and follow up
- Monitor and analyze prototype errors and take necessary steps and follow up
- Ensure valid data from your prototype turbines
- Ensure that relevant experience is transferred back into the organization
- Performance reporting on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Work closely together with the project organization and the different design engineers in the organization
The position is based in Brande, but limited travel activities to our prototype turbines are to be expected.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have a technical engineering degree, M.Sc. with +2 years of professional experience with project management
- You are analytical and persistent, and you have a proactive approach to your assignments
- You understand the complexity of a large organization, and you are systematic and capable of combining theory with practical applications
- You have strong communication skills and are able to interface with numerous parties internally as well as externally
- You hold fundamental project management skills and is familiar with working in a technology development environment.
- Experience within Wind Power is a plus, but not a requirement.
- You are detail and quality oriented and have a structured and thorough approach to your tasks
- You thrive in a multicultural environment and possess excellent communication and English skills both orally and in writing
- You are development oriented, open for change and outgoing
- You possess excellent cross-functional and interdisciplinary skills
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Patrick Iversen via phone: +45 5167 3027
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID (13880) in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.