Valuer helps corporations discover, understand and engage with startups that are specifically relevant to their business strategies. Become a part of Valuer's Customer Success department, to qualitatively analyze and evaluate technologies, startups and their business models based on client-specific requirements.
Valuer was voted best new startup in Denmark in 2018 for the Nordic Startup Awards. Valuer helps corporations, Accelerators, and Venture Capital firms discover, understand and engage with startups that are specifically relevant to their business strategies.
Become a part of Valuer's Customer Succes department. All tasks in the department are related to deliveries for Valuer's enterprise customers, and offers a mix between practical day to day tasks and projects focused on improving workflow and quality of deliveries. The Customer Success department is working closely together with Sales and Development, with frequent tasks supporting the sales process and providing insight and ideas for improvements of the Valuer platform.
- Qualitatively analyze and evaluate startups and their business models based on client-specific requirements
- Evaluate the results of automated selection and provide suggestions for improvements to the platform and selection models
- Providing input and suggestions for automation and improvements of the Valuer delivery model
- In-depth research in a broad range of technology trends, business models, and industries
- Recognize new opportunities and make connections to generate value for customers and startups alike
- University student in Economics, Business, Innovation, Engineering or similar
- Experience or understanding in technical fields or industries
- Interest for startups and new business ventures
- General understanding of industry trends
- Analytical skills and eagerness to work on multiple projects at once
- Deadline-driven mentality
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Fluency in English
What we offer:
- Being part of a growing and internationally expanding startup
- Opportunities to learn and develop your skills and career
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Great location in central Copenhagen
- A chance to learn something new every day
- Free lunch, coffee, tea and snacks.
In order to apply please send a cover letter and a resume directly via The Hub.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.