Technical Software Project Lead - Embedded
Do you want to participate in the continued designing and development of our modular and scalable software platform to our largest business area?
Do you want to participate in the continued designing and development of our modular and scalable software platform to our largest business area? Do you want to work in a Danish family-owned company, which is global leader in its field? Then you might be our new Technical Software Project Lead within embedded software.
Our products contain more and more software and to meet our customers' wishes in the future as well as requirements from present and future standards, we need to make our software architecture more modular and scalable.
- Scrum Software Product Owner and Technical Software Project Lead in DESKLINE and HOMELINE segments. The first task will be to lead a Scrum team with 4+ embedded developers in Denmark and 1 embedded developer in USA
- Driving force in the development towards a more modular and scalable software architecture for our DESKLINE and HOMELINE segments
- In dialogue with Sales, Hardware and other stakeholders, clarify, specify and organise software requirements to ensure they are testable and understood by the team
- Clarify and visualise deliveries and status to stakeholders
- Ensure progress and co-ordinate tasks together with the team
- Follow-up on internal and external partners
- Clarify priorities with the department manager and coordinate resource split between projects
- Ensure that work is documented, tested, and that the development process is followed
- Co-ordinate with other teams to ensure that knowhow is shared with the 30+ LINAK software developers worldwide
- are educated it/software engineer or similar
- have documented experience in leading software projects as a project leader or Scrum Product Owner
- have preferably 5+ years’ experience with embedded software architecture on products with “small” processors and varying hardware, or design of systems where you are the link between customers/sales and embedded software
- have a good understanding of hardware
- are skilled with regards to software architecture, test and agile development methods
- have C-programming experience (no need to be 100% up-to-date)
- master structured design
- work systematically and can create overview for yourself and others
- are naturally calm, persistent and a good communicator
- are goal-oriented, adaptable and willing to change
- are a team worker and able to solve tasks together with others
- speak and write English on a professional level and are determined to learn Danish
If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Senior Manager, R&D Software, Kenneth Jessen, phone +45 7315 1456
We have no application deadline, but continuously assess the submitted applications until the correct candidate is found (potential application deadlines are system generated and not scheduled by LINAK).
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.