It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
For our Electrical Drive Train department in Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in Brande, Denmark, we are looking for a skilled Technical Project Manager to manage grid compliance projects towards our platform development as well as technology development projects.
The Electrical Drive Train department is responsible for technology development of the whole electrical drive train within our DD wind turbines. Within the department we are also handling all grid compliance testing and wind turbine model developments for our customers.
As the Technical Project Manager, you have the full project responsibility towards our wind turbine platform projects and manage a skilled global team of engineers with a very broad area of technical knowledge within wind turbine modelling, grid compliance testing and grid codes. You will cooperate with a wide range of stakeholders internally in the Siemens Gamesa organization.
How to contribute to our vision
- Project management of grid compliance deliveries towards the turbine platform projects, as well as internal technology development projects within the Electrical Drive Train department
- Portfolio management of grid compliance deliverables towards turbine platforms
- Project execution in accordance with Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy Technology processes and tools
- Implementing project execution tools for wind turbine modelling and testing
- Project breakdown, planning and execution; from top level plans down to executable tasks tracked in monthly sprints
- Stakeholder and risk management in the project, including reporting and documentation
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are also looking for…
- You have an education within electrical engineering, combined with several years of experience within project management or handling grid compliance projects, preferable within product development / R&D / WPP development
- You have documented experience with project management of complex projects with multiple stakeholders and suppliers
- You have a structured approach to your assignments, and you are able to handle project changes occurring in a dynamic R&D environment
- It is an advantage to possess knowledge within the grid connection / power plants / substations area and wind turbine domain
- You are an excellent planner and used to networking and creating strong relations
- You possess strong communication and English skills, both orally and in writing
- You possess high analytical skills and structural way of working
- You keep a holistic overview of your projects, without missing the important details
- You are capable of reaching technically sound solutions with the skilled engineers and specialists working in the project, and at the same time keep the commercial angle
- You are outgoing and proactive, and you possess the ability to work both independently and in teams
- You thrive in a multi-cultural environment and you are familiar with working in large matrix organizations
- You have excellent practical and people management skills, strong communication skills and can interface with numerous parties
- You are prepared for travelling, normally 15-25 days / year
The ideal candidate both possess skills in the technical area grid connection as well as having project management skills.
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated
In return of your commitment we offer you…
Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization. Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Klaus N. Andersen via phone +45 3037 5213
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
Please apply in English via the apply button.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
For more information about working in Denmark, please see this link: https://www.siemensgamesa.com/explore/journal/wind-engineers-in-denmark
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder