About the position:
Our Test-center in Corporate Technology, which is located at our global head office in Brande, Denmark, is looking for an energetic, service-minded and technical orientated Project Manager who will be responsible for management of projects within mechatronics. The Test center has the overall responsibility for cross-functional projects within testing of new as well as old products in our product portfolio.
The Test-center is also responsible for developing new systems and methods for future tests of our products. Our projects vary a lot in regard to complexity, duration, number of subprojects and number of colleagues involved in the project.
As a Technical Project Manager you will become part of a team of 18 experienced colleagues working with design, documentation and project management.
What are my responsibilities?
As a Technical Project Manager your tasks will cover all the technical aspects within mechanical testing - including project management of these. You will be responsible for defining standards for the mechanical testing along with our research and development department in our onshore and offshore business units.
More specifically, your areas of responsibility will among others cover:
- Project management in test projects
- Planning of subprojects in test projects, such as: specification, design, purchase, installation and operation
- Specification of tests with internal customers
- Identifying test-methods
- Gaining knowledge and know-how of test methods and test systems
- Knowledge-sharing on test methods and test systems with your colleagues
- Practical accomplishment of projects.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- As a minimum, you hold a bachelor in mechanical or electrical engineering
- You have gained experience in project management and mechanical engineering from similar jobs
- You possess great knowledge of mechanical design, calculation of strengths - both static and dynamic
- You are quality conscious and have a methodological approach to your tasks
- You are outgoing and proactive, and you possess the ability to work both independently and in teams
- You are structured and innovative, and your approach to task solving is both technically sound and commercially viable
- You have good communication and English skills both orally and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Jesper Clausen via phone: 3037 6112
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.