GN Audio – home of Jabra
In Jabra, we are always working on new projects that push the limits of what our headsets, headphones and web cameras can do. In our headquarters in Ballerup, you will join our test team and help us ensure optimal quality of the software that makes it all possible.
Right now, we are working on a brand-new platform, allowing internal and external customers to interact with our Jabra products and make them fit to their individual needs. This requires a set of easy-to-use APIs and a focus on test-driven development. And you will become an important key player in driving this process.
“You will join us at an exciting time. We have just started developing the 3rd generation of our SDK. This means you will leave your mark on a new platform and work with state-of-the-art technologies,” says Jesper Hyldstrup, Manager SW Test DK.
Rock-solid software and fast release cycles
As our new SW test engineer, you will take up a broad role that involves testing, development and coordination. Your goal will be to help us automate as much as possible to ensure fast release cycles, maintainability and to create a rock-solid platform for our customers to rely on.
More specifically, you will:
- Design, script and run test cases
- Coordinate tests with your team as we also have testers based in Xiamen in China
- Analyze deliveries for testability
- Ensure that user stories and user acceptance criteria are in place
- Identify and report defects, just as you verify SDK reference documentation
We take pride in our work
You will join an agile team of 4 developers, our test manager, software architect and product owner. We are highly international (we have at least 5 different nationalities!), and we collaborate closely and help each other out to reach high professional standards.
A bit about you
You can see yourself in a broad role carrying out a variety of tasks. Furthermore, you like to collaborate with others and are comfortable visiting your colleagues’ desks on a daily basis. Moreover, you:
- Have solid experience with automated testing and the principles around continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Might be certified in testing e.g. ISTQB
- Might be familiar with the SAFe® framework, JIRA or Azure DevOps
- Speak and write English effortlessly
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than 22nd of November, 2020. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Manager SW Test DK Jesper Hyldstrup on + 45 4575 8935.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.