HH Supply is a function with focus on increasing our delivery performance and improving our capabilities to meet customer expectations, keep supply chain cost in control and develop our contract manufacturing set-up. The products are sold in a regulated market generating further complexity.
The Human Health Business Unit in Chr. Hansen A/S is rapidly expanding, and we are market leaders within probiotics for the supplement, pharma and special nutrition industries.
Your main responsibilities and tasks in this role are:
- Supply Planning of finished goods in one or more areas within Human Health
- Monitor delivery performance metrics according to goals
- Ensure the correct forecast into SAP APO
- Monitor and challenge forecast input from Sales
- Inventory management
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders, such as Customer Service, QC/QA, Warehouse, contract manufacturer and Production to optimize performance measures
- Secure accurate and effective information flows related to all of the above
- Responsible for samples are sent to stakeholders when requested
- Conduct analysis for supporting management decision
- Process optimization tasks
Desired Skills and Experience
Preferably you have the following background and experience:
- You have a relevant educational background within supply chain (e.g. production engineer or Supply Chain Management).
- You have a high analytical mindset and master excel
- You take pride in delivering excellent service both to customers and internal stakeholders
- Fluent in English and Danish is required. The company language is English, and you will communicate with different nationalities
- We expect an open and honest person who invites and engages in challenges
We offer a position within the HH Supply function with opportunities for making a difference and with an international work environment and opportunities to take on complex challenges.
If you have any questions to the position, please feel free to contact Supply Chain Manager, Anders Marcher: Cell phone +45 2256 9490.
Deadline for applications is March 25th 2019, but interviews may be held as soon as we receive the applications.
Read more about a career at Chr. Hansen here.
Do you want to help improve food and health around the world?
At Chr. Hansen, food and health is at the heart of everything we do and our natural ingredients are consumed by more than 1 billion people every day. As a global market leader in bioscience, we have the opportunity to address important global challenges such as food waste, healthy living and sustainable agriculture and we need the brightest and most passionate people on board to succeed. Want to join us?
A career with Chr. Hansen
Joining Chr. Hansen is your opportunity to make a meaningful difference while unfolding your career in a global setting. In each of our 32 global offices, you will be able to experience an agile organization that is proud to encourage an inspiring work environment and a collaborative culture full of passion to make a difference.
Our founder, Christian D. A. Hansen, was a true entrepreneur and that mentality is still very present and valued today - as we look for new talent to strengthen our team. We are always looking for people who can take charge, come up with new ideas and form their own work practice and methods.
Engagement matters to us, therefore we offer a work environment where cooperation and respect are the top priorities.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.