Superintendent for PrimeServ Holeby
Do you want to work with technical challenges on a high level together with our customers and global community worldwide, and do you wish to explore and support new advanced technical projects in an international environment? Then you could be our new colleague.
For MAN PrimeServ Holeby we are looking for a new colleague to assist our internal and external customers and colleagues with technical assistance, troubleshooting and proactive technical solutions as well as knowledge sharing. The position will involve close cooperation with our customers and workshops worldwide as well as internal departments in both Holeby and Frederikshavn. The Technical Service group is a support group in a department which comprises 105 employees and our main task is to render optimal service to our customers in order to become their preferred business partner.
- Handling complex technical issues, which include troubleshooting, consulting and supervision
- Supporting our spare part sales department and sales managers
- Planning and arranging onsite service in cooperation with our commercial departments
- Cooperate with our International Group Companies (local offices) and workshops worldwide when arranging technical attendance for our GenSets
- Technical evaluation of service reports and securing technical data
- Participate in customer meetings in both Denmark and abroad
- Develop and maintain technical documentation to use in the daily work
- Ensure a high level of knowledge sharing e.g. technical seminars
- Bachelor of Technology Management and Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineer or similar
- Well-developed technical skills and preferably with experience from engine room or similar
- You speak and write English at a high level
- You have the ability to work independently as well as in teams
- You have flair for sales and service, and have a service-minded approach to your tasks
- You are able to handle several tasks at a time and still keep perspective
A job in a market-leading and trendsetting international company
An exciting job with contact to various cultures within our organisation
Salary based on qualifications, pension scheme, health insurance and flexible working hours
Please feel free to contact Senior Technical Manager, Technical Service, Jim Nepper, ph. +45 5469 3250, if you have any questions or need further information concerning the position.
For further information regarding MAN Energy Solutions please go to our website man-es.com Here you can read about our history, products and what it is like to be employed at MAN Energy Solutions.
Please apply for the position - either in English or Danish - via the link ‘send application’ in this job advertisement at our website. Please attach your CV and relevant qualification papers.
We look forward to receiving your application no later than 9 May 2019
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.