Superintendent Engineer for PrimeServ, Frederikshavn
Superintendent Group, PrimeServ, has the overall responsibility for after sales service worldwide and is now looking for a Superintendent Engineer to work for our organisation in Frederikshavn.
- Commissioning of propulsion systems.
- Repair on board.
- Service and troubleshooting.
- On-site supervision of shipyards and workshops in connection with repairs
- On board attendance and supervision
- Repair, service, and troubleshooting on Alphatronic remote control systems.
- Relevant education - marine engineer or similar - and some experience at sea but this is not a requirement
- Practical knowledge of operation and maintenance of four stroke engines, propulsion systems and remote control systems
- Service-minded attitude and quality-conscious
- Flexible and creative approach to the job and able to work unassisted
- Excellent in English both orally and written. Knowledge of German is an advantage but not a requirement
- Travel activity approx. 160 days per year
- A challenging job in a dynamic department with 27 dedicated and experienced colleagues
- An international environment in a market leading company
- Training in company specific systems
- Salary based on qualifications, company bonus, pension scheme, health insurance
Location: Niels Juels Vej 15, 9900 Frederikshavn
If you would like to know more about the role, you are welcome to contact Manager Søren Baggesen T: (+45) 9620 4204. Visit our website for further details of MAN Diesel & Turbo, and you will also be able to read about our history, products and more about what being one of our employees actually means.
Please apply for the position - either in English or Danish - via the link ‘send application’ in this job advertisement at our website. Please attach your CV and relevant qualification papers. Please contact HR Partner Marianne Koch Fischer on T: (+45) 9620 4068 if you need guidance or have any questions regarding the recruiting process.
We look forward to receiving your application by Juni 03, 2019.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.