Substations Project Manager for offshore wind farms
Join us and become Substations Project Manager in Substations Project Management..
Do you want to take on end-to-end project management responsibility for our substations?
Join us and become Substations Project Manager in Substations Project Management where you’ll be responsible for project development and construction of substations on site.
Your key tasks will be to
- be responsible for the execution of the construction/fabrication scope of the substation on site
- be responsible for all matters pertaining to project management and construction of on and offshore substations
- be responsible for starting up the project, where you’ll handle the overall project requirements and manage time, budget, scope, vendors, deliveries, quality, tenders, contracts, claims, interfaces, HSE, resources, risks and stakeholders
- secure resources for and team performance of project sub-groups in cooperation with the line organisation
- ensure technical documentation of the design, fabrication, installation and commissioning, safety philosophy, inspection plan, decommissioning and abandonment plan.
Furthermore, you’ll be responsible for closing down the project, finalising the CAPEX account and handing over the assets to our Operations or OFTO function. You’ll also be responsible for managing and motivating the project team, enabling them to become a high-performing team able to deliver within scope, on time and on budget.
Your competences include that you
- have a degree in engineering and preferably certification in project management at PMI or ICMA level
- have extensive experience with project management of multi-disciplinary, large-scale construction projects, preferably from the offshore wind or oil and gas industry
- thrive in a fast-paced and diverse international environment bringing together various employee groups, nationalities, cultures and authorities
- have excellent communication skills and master English at negotiation level
- have a result-oriented approach to your work and are able to motivate your colleagues.
In addition, we expect you to have a strong-minded, robust personality with the ability to challenge organisational decisions as well as adapting to the changing business and market needs.
Kim Lyngberg, Head of Substations Project Development and Product Lines, on telephone +45 9955 8750.
Application deadline: 25 January 2018.
Place of employment: Skærbæk near Fredericia Denmark, Gentofte Denmark, London UK, Annapolis, Maryland, USA or Providence, Rhode Island, USA on local terms and conditions.
Additional info: The position may require long periods of presence on site (Asia-Pacific, USA, Europe), which will be linked to expatriation or extended business trip agreements.
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may procure a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.