For our IT department in Brande, Denmark, we are looking for bright and self-motivated students primarily to support our PLM team.
In this role, you will be part of a team that handles PLM processes to support the Service delivery of the business applications.
You will be working with both internal “customers” from the Siemens Gamesa business as well as colleagues from other areas of IT on a global scale.
Siemens Gamesa makes an effort to attract the smartest students from the educational institutions in Denmark and abroad. We are always looking for talents who have the courage to ask those questions that can end up providing valuable answers and solutions to our customers and the society at large.
Being a Student Worker in Siemens Gamesa is an opportunity for you to develop your personal capabilities and build a professional and international network. It will also be an opportunity to get on with your professional development and get relevant work experience in a global technology company.
What are my responsibilities?
- Cross organizational planning
- Alignment on tasks and activities
- Participate in team meetings
- Review documentation, process descriptions and instructions to be used in communication, collaboration and/or training
- Ad hoc tasks.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Enrolled as a Bachelor or Master student within economics, business improvements, information technology or engineering sciences. Please attach documentation of your enrolment and your grade transcripts to your application
- Experience within management reporting, data analysis and IT projects or operations is considered an advantage
- You have an analytical mindset as well as a structured, result and quality-oriented approach to your assignments
- We expect you to be proactive, self-determined and a dedicated team player
- Excellent communication and English skills both orally and in writing.
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Morten Bjerre via email email@example.com
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.