Student Summer Job: Land Administrator in Land Administration
Do you want hands-on experience before you graduate? Do you want to contribute to the way we work with sustainable urban development?
Do you want hands-on experience before you graduate? Do you want to contribute to the way we work with sustainable urban development? Do you want to expand your network to include professionals and talented students across the Nordics and UK?
Join the COWI Try Summer job programme and try out life in an international engineering company. Over the course of six weeks you will not only get hands-on experience from working on our projects, you will also take part in our global COWI Try innovation project. Along with your team, you will work across borders and disciplines to develop creative new solutions for one of our prestigious projects. This will boost your project management and collaboration skills and add valuable connections to your network that can last you a lifetime.
Learn more about COWI Try at www.cowi.com/COWITry
GET SET FOR CAREER LIFT-OFF
You will spend the majority of your time creating value for our business as an assistant on one or more of our projects. You can expect to be working support to consultancy on:
- Expropriation for municipality or state purposes
- Legal advice on road regulation
- Utility legislation including principle of guests
- Stipilation of compensation
- Urban development projects and finance.
PUT YOUR IDEAS INTO PRACTICE IN THE COWI TRY INNOVATION PROJECT
When you are not contributing to one of our ongoing projects, you will work on the COWI Try Innovation project, where your ideas will help us develop solutions for one of our sustainable urban development projects. You can expect to:
- Gain interdisciplinary project experience
- Build unique and sought-after knowledge about the future solutions for more efficient and sustainable urban development
- Build relationships in both Norway, Denmark, Sweden and the United Kingdom with talented students and COWI employees.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You are a master's student in your first year or you are in your final year of your bachelor's degree in Land Administration.
- You are capable of working independently and as part of a team; and you aspire to become one of the best consulting engineers within your area of expertise. On top of that, you have strong written and verbal communication skills both in Danish and English.
Please send your application in English via the link below no later than 2 March. Please be sure to include the following documents:
- Academic transcript
In case you have any questions, please feel free to contact:
Mobile: +45 5640 1402
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.