Student assistant as workflow developer with flair for data
We are currently looking for a motivated, agile, technical, quick learner, and process-oriented..
MAN Energy Solutions SE is the world’s leading provider of large-bore diesel engines and turbomachinery for marine and stationary applications. It designs two-stroke and four-stroke engines, gas and steam turbines as well as compressors. The product range is completed by turbochargers, CP propellers, gas engines and engines for locomotives and chemical reactors.
The Collaboration and Automation department (FGIDN) in the Copenhagen headquarter is responsible for our collaboration platform and business process automation around this platform. It facilitates decision-making and the information flow by enabling the business to share and find the information quickly. The department is also responsible for delivering (develop, maintain and support) digital workflows, robotics process automation, and digital forms to minimize paper processes and manual steps.
We are currently looking for a motivated, agile, technical, quick learner, and process-oriented candidate for helping us on delivering best practice in business process automation in our journey towards a paper-less enterprise. We expect the candidate to have a good understanding of IT in general, excellent communication skills, quality mindset, and some programming knowledge. Additionally, the candidate must be comfortable on writing technical documentation. An interest in data science, machine learning, and AI is a plus.
- Participate in the process of designing, developing, maintaining, and supporting business process automation.
- Assist on enhancing the current automation with cognitive services.
- Assist on the implementation of the newly create UX/UI framework into the existing solutions.
- Help to improve the documentation of the existing solution.
- Take part of the testing effort in order to help on the elaboration of test reports.
- Independent, motivated learner, and a collaborative team player.
- Process oriented, analytical, and troubleshooting mindset.
- The candidate should feel comfortable writing technical documentation.
- Skills in web front-end development and web technologies.
What we can offer you:
- Unique work experience at the business segment leader.
- An agile, international and professional environment.
- Possibility of employment until the end of your studies.
- A fair salary.
If you are interested in the position described, then enter your CV and a cover letter no later than June 21, 2019. If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact Peter Stern ( Peter.Stern @man-es.com )
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.