What do we offer?
Why not combine your theoretical toolbox with practical experience in a global organization? This is your chance to work with some of the sharpest minds within Product Lifecycle Management (PLM). During your time with us, you will contribute to the innovation that sparks global change and improve both your skills and your resume.
At Grundfos, we develop, produce and sell some of the worlds’ most efficient and energy saving pumps and pump solutions across the globe. We help our customers save natural resources and reduce climate impact.
As a student assistant, you become part of the IS Tools & Integration team. This team participates in the PLM Concept work, headed by Grundfos R&D, known as Global Technology and Development (GT&D) and Advanced Manufacturing Development (AME).
In the PLM Concept team, we are 6 colleagues responsible for developing and defining the processes, tools and organization needed to secure Grundfos’ leadership in innovation through PLM. Product Lifecycle Management is the process of managing the lifecycle of a product. It is not a system you can buy but a way of operating by incorporating organization, processes and technology. In our team, we integrate new PLM systems in already existing development IT tools and provide new tools if needed. This will require new and altered business processes and organizational setup. In addition to system implementation and process/organizational changes, Communication and Change Management will be of paramount importance
With us, you will be part of an international workplace where innovation, collaboration and development are front and center in everything we do. We look forward to welcoming you as a member of our team.
What is the job about?
We believe that everyone in Grundfos has passion and potential - as well as the power to influence. This is the environment where you will be part of. As a new member of our team, you will be working 10-15 hours a week starting as soon as possible/end of October. We are of course ready to schedule your working hours around exams and school work.
You will have the chance to develop your competencies by gaining professional hands-on experience in an inspiring and agile learning environment.
You will quickly gain responsibility for your own tasks as you:
- Participate in defining Use Cases for the use of PLM through the entire value chain of Grundfos
- Contribute in defining requirements for the IT system(s) chosen to support PLM
- Work with potential providers of PLM IT tools, doing Proof-of-Concept studies
- Participate in defining integrations between existing and planned development IT systems (CAD, Software development environments, process- and resource planning tools etc.)
- Assist in defining new work processes, spanning multiple design areas
What do you need to apply?
- You are studying within Design IT, Product development, Production planning/execution or similar, and possess knowledge within these or related areas.
- You have an international outlook and speak and write English fluently.
- You show initiative and work proactively and independently on new assignments, as this will help you make the most of your time with us.
- Being ambitious, you have the intention to add value to our company as well as new skills to your toolbox.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Senior Systems Consultant Lars Peder Hansen at +45 4044 3758
If this sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than 1 November 2019 by clicking on the link “Søg denne stilling”.
We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.