3Shape is looking for a Student Assistant with a strong service mindset and IT knowledge to join our global IT team and help us providing internal IT support at our headquarter in Copenhagen, just next to Kongens Nytorv.
About the position
With more than +30 nationalities represented in our headquarters here in Copenhagen, we offer a truly fast-paced environment and an international atmosphere.
You will work closely with our IT Helpdesk team in Copenhagen as well as our team in Szczecin, Poland.
- Prepare equipment for new employees, performing installation of operating systems and software
- Provide technical assistance and first level support for issues related to operating systems, applications, security and hardware
- Co-operating with suppliers and purchasing of IT equipment
- Take on practical and administrative tasks to help your fellow colleagues
- Create and maintain knowledgebase guidelines and document standard changes.
The position counts on average 15-20 hours with some weeks busier than others, but with flexibility to adjust according to the demands of your studies.
The ideal candidate is tech-savvy and attending an IT-related education.
- Familiar with Windows operating system
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications
- Basic knowledge about local area networks
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Service-minded and like to engage with other people
- Organized, with structed ways of working and see problem solving as a fun challenge.
We expect you are comfortable working a fast-paced environment with different cultures and always in English. We are looking for a person eager to learn something new every day, who enjoys being challenged and who goes the extra mile to provide the best support to our colleagues both locally and occasionally also remotely all over the world.
Applications will be processed continuously, so please send your application and CV as soon as possible.
Need more information?
Please contact Anila Hoxha at +45 3066 8655.
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status. All qualified applicants will be given equal opportunity and the selection is based on job-related factors.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder