Student Assistant, Group Digital Transformation for COWI In Lyngby, Denmark
Do you want hands-on experience before you graduate? Are you interested in becoming part of a leading international consulting company that creates value and sustainable solutions to some of the most complex issues worldwide? Then join us to start your career!
JOIN OUR GROUP DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION TEAM IN LYNGBY
COWI Group Digital Transformation team (GDTT) drives global innovation and digital development within the sectors of green transition, buildings, architecture, industry, water, environment, energy, transport, and climate action. The Innovation is based on advanced technology, like AI, VR/AR, IoT and major engineering tools. Several Tech and Tool Communities have been established to form an innovative network with a strong link to the GDTT to ensure direction and costumer focus in all development initiatives. As a business support function, we support our more than 7000 highly skilled colleagues with digital understanding and know-how to create new innovative processes and services
A POSITION THAT WILL PUSH YOUR DEVELOPMENT FURTHER
In this position, you will join our global team of experts and work closely with colleagues within many expertise fields of engineering and architecture consultancy. This student position is about combining people, business, technology, and innovation.
We are looking for student with a solid business understanding and interest in IT, digitalization, and technology. No matter your professional background, skills like coordination talent, cross-disciplinary collaboration, tech curiosity and the ability to handle many different activities simultaneously are key.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Developing input to ongoing digital projects in coordination with the project manager
- Connecting with internal stakeholders and coordinate deliverables
- Tracking progress and follow-up on business development activities
- Deliver content to internal communication channels, like Yammer and SharePoint
- Coordinating meetings and workshops
- Creating user guides and training material to support new implementations
- Collaborating with other Group Functions like Group IT, Group Communication, Group Market board etc.
- MS Office activities, big and small
- Updating the Group Portfolio Projects pipeline
- Performing ad hoc tasks
YOUR SKILLS. OUR TEAM. TOGETHER, WE DESIGN THE FUTURE
Your skills are the key to our success. Working across borders and disciplines, we share knowledge and build strong relationships with colleagues and customers. You contribute with your expertise and get to learn from the best.
To succeed in this position, we believe that you:
- Are self-driven, proactive and naturally takes ownership of tasks.
- Thrive in a challenging, high-paced environment.
- Can quickly analyse a problem, break it down, and create a plan of attack.
- Skilled in the Microsoft Office Package.
- Have excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written).
- Are fluent in Danish
- Have experience with digital communication tools like Yammer, SharePoint etc.
- Have an interest in technology and digital trends and how they interact with people, as well as a natural grasp of what technology can mean for businesses and organisations.
- Have a strong understanding of Agile development best practices, e.g. Scrum. Moreover, the practise of the Business Model Canvas methodology will be an advantage.
- Have knowledge of modern DevOps practices.
- Have knowledge of MS Power BI.
We are targeting Master students who are at their 2nd or 3rd year of studies, with the possibility to commit themselves to 15-20 hours a week.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Please call Daniel Maimann, Associate Digital Director on tel. +45 4176 3694
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the link below and tell us why you are the right person for this role. We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. The application deadline is stated at the top of this page.
COWI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, COWI complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder