Student Assistant Digital Development & Innovations 1
What do we offer?
Why not combine your theoretical toolbox with practical experience in a global organization? This is your chance to work with the Strategic important Factory of the future programme whereabouts we explore and pilot Industry 4.0 technologies within Grundfos Operations. During your time with us, you will contribute to the innovation that sparks global change and improve both your skills and your resume.
At Grundfos, we develop, produce and sell some of the worlds’ most efficient and energy saving pumps and pump solution across the globe. We help our customers save natural resources and reduce climate impact.
As a student assistant, you become part of the Digital Development & Innovations (DDI) team, where we work with the rest of the organization to find, mature and implement digital technologies and solutions for our production which will add value to our customers. I short we set the direction and develop the necessary technologies needed for the digital factory of the future.
With us, you will be part of an international workplace where innovation, collaboration and development are front and center in everything we do. We look forward to welcoming you as a member of our team.
What is the job about?
We believe that everyone in Grundfos has passion and potential – as well as the power to influence. This is the environment where you will be part of. We expect 10-15 working hours per week and we are of course ready to schedule your working hours around exams and study work.
You will have the chance to develop your competencies by gaining professional hands-on experience in an inspiring and agile learning environment. It is our goal that you grow both personally and professionally. You will quickly gain responsibility for your own tasks such as:
- Support the DDI team in the successful development of the pilots in the factory of the future - solve specific tasks in the projects.
- Support making guidelines and documentation
- Responsible for selected sharepoint sites
- Help make small videos which documents and communicates our work with the pilots
- Help make presentations for larger events
- Make PowerBi dashboard/report for reporting
What do you need to apply?
- You are studying at bachelor or master’s level within Engineering, Business or similar
- You have an international outlook and speak and write English fluently.
- Strong competences with Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is an advantage.
- Competences within PowerBi is an advantage
- You show initiative and work proactively and independently on new assignments, as this will help you make the most of your time with us.
- Being ambitious, you have the intention to add value to our company as well as new skills to your toolbox
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Senior Manager Ulrich Brorson, AME Digital development & Innovation - +45 4240 1983. If this sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than 21-03-2018 by clicking on the link “Søg denne stilling”.
We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.