Sourcing/Senior Sourcing Manager for offshore substation procurement
Would you like to be part of one of the most ambitious product line programmes in the industry?
Join us and become Sourcing/Senior Sourcing Manager in CAPEX Procurement, Offshore Substation, where you and your colleagues will be responsible for sourcing and executing CAPEX contracts for offshore substation fabrication for our global offshore wind farms.
Our industry is growing exponentially, and our success strategy calls for us to ‘Change the Game’ constantly to stay ahead of the competition. From day one, you’ll be the leading force shaping our sourcing strategy and executing the end-to-end tender process for one of our projects around the globe.
Your key tasks will be to
- be commercially responsible for the end-to-end sourcing process of large and complex fabrication contracts of offshore substations for one of our projects
- underpin business activities by contributing with your expertise in CAPEX fabrication contract management, negotiation, execution and optimisation initiatives
- execute our business strategy and pursue our ambitious targets to reduce the cost of energy
- mature, develop and optimise offshore substation engineering and fabrication scopes across the Group’s portfolio of wind farm projects together with your colleagues.
Your competences include that you
- have a cross-disciplinary background based on a bachelor’s or master’s degree in law, business or engineering
- have solid skills and experience within CAPAX sourcing. Experience with contract execution is a plus
- have international experience with EPC/Turnkey contracting for large fixed assets in the offshore industry
- have a knowledge of FIDIC and/or other contract forms
- have strong planning, negotiation and communication skills.
Moreover, you possess great stakeholder management skills and can navigate effortlessly within a matrix organisation set-up. You speak and write English fluently, are a game changer with a can-do attitude and can influence and drive decision processes effectively and deliver business-critical projects successfully.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 24 March 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
For Denmark, please don’t hesitate to contact Yuan Liu, Head of OSS Procurement, by telephone on +45 9955 6735 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For the United Kingdom, please don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
All UK-based positions will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening; further details will be given at offer stage.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.