Join us in this role where you, together with your colleagues, will lead the procurement and tender process from sourcing strategy to signed contract as well as develop and maintain close relations to your internal and external stakeholders.
Welcome to CAPEX Procurement
You’ll be part of Transmission Sourcing and be a vital driver in a team of professional sourcing managers responsible for the procurement of our transmission systems incl. substations, electrical components, SCADA and civil works for offshore wind farm projects.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing the sourcing process until the signing of CAPEX contracts
- preparing and conducting contract negotiations in both commercial and technical tracks
- improving the processes and procedures that the team is subject to
- communicating with and handle internal and external stakeholders.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree in law, economics, business, or similar
- preferably, have some experience working with large-scale procurement projects
- have a commercial mindset
- are an experienced negotiator with a flair for identifying value drivers
- preferably, have experience with FIDIC contracts
- have a positive and systematic approach to your tasks.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 11 October 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Mattias Hansen, Head of Transmission Sourcing, +45 99 55 51 45 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.