Software tester - Wind Farm Control
You will join our quality minded team of software developers and in cooperation with our experienced software tester..
About the position
Due to increasing activities in cyber security we are expanding our Wind Farm Control team which is part of Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy Software Department. We are hiring an additional software tester, who is eager to sustain the high quality of our product.
You will join our quality minded team of software developers and in cooperation with our experienced software tester you will be responsible for test activities before the software the package is promoted to the next step in the continues delivery pipeline.
The Software Department is a significant part of Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy Corporate Technology, and have representation in Denmark, Spain, Germany and India.
What are my responsibilities?
As software tester in the Wind Farm Control team, you will be part of a strong community developing the future software solution for controlling our wind farms globally. In this position you will get a high degree of freedom to influence our test activities, with your technical knowledge.
Your Working Tasks:
- In cooperation with our current tester you will be responsible for execution of manual test cases in a complex setup, consisting of both a virtual and non-virtual server environment
- Development of test cases for newly developed features at system and application level.
- Interface tests to guarantee compatibility.
- Coordination of test activities towards our test automation team in India.
- Participate in SCRUM with software developers.
- Actively support our transition towards Continuous Delivery.
- Modification of scripts and test tools
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You hold at minimum a Bachelor’s degree within Software Engineering or Computer Science or similar.
- You are a well-organized person with a sense for details.
- You are motivated by and interested in automation and development
- You have experience with virtualization technologies
- You have basic operational knowledge on Windows
- You have knowledge of agile software development methods and tools
- Programming/scripting experience is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- Knowledge of security standards like NERC or IEC62443 is an advantage, but not a requirement
- You are a team player and have good communication skills
- You possess excellent English skills both orally and in writing - a basic understanding of Danish is advantageous
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
By joining Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy you will become part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is an important part of the agenda. We prioritize being responsible for our employees’ health and well-being, and we offer many employee benefits.
Apply online in English for the job via the "Anøg" link. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Jesper Behrens Andersen via phone +45 3037 5924
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may not be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark. ;
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.