Do you want to be part of one of the best software test teams in the industry? Do you have a passion for delivering the right quality at the right time? Do you want to evolve our ways of working and QA processes? If yes, please keep reading.
What we offer
A great work environment, where you will work alongside dedicated specialists, all working to deliver a better quality of life for the millions of hearing impaired people worldwide. A chance for you to influence how we test software through all development phases. Our growing software development department is 130 persons strong, covering audiologists, UX designers, developers and testers.
You will work with the testers in each Scrum team, to coordinate our testing effort during development. You will also coordinate with our regression test team to ensure proper coverage across new and old features. To keep everyone up to date, you will be the communication link between our project management and the test team.
Key tasks include;
- Create test plans and test reports for releases.
- Create and maintain traceability matrix.
- Facilitate ‘all hands’ testing days.
- Monitor and prioritize the tasks and issues on our Jira boards.
- Coordinate with developers to ensure test coverage.
- Interface with other departments to agree on delivered quality.
- Work with our project managers to coordinate releases and report test status.
You will also work with the test team to ensure continued focus on our improvement initiatives, ranging from tool to methodologies and process development.
- Relevant IT education or background.
- You have experience from a similar position or a solid background in test.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent in both Danish and English.
- You are structured, inquisitive and have a keen eye for improvements.
- Can see the big picture, how one component can influence another.
- ISTQB or equivalent certification is a plus.
We have a good work-life balance and offer a wide range of social activities, including several sports and culture clubs.
For further information regarding this position, please contact Senior Manager Software Test, Kresten Bager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for application submission is 06-01-2019.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder