Would you like to challenge your creative skills as we expand with new apps and products?
“You can be the one to figure out and automate new tests when we expand our portfolio with video solutions in the near future and even become a domain expert on some of our partnering systems, such as Amazon Alexa. It all depends on your skills and ambitions.”
– Kasper Hansen, Software Testing Manager
GN Audio – home of Jabra
We work to lead major technology shifts with intelligent audio solutions – and we are always working on new projects that push the limits of what our headsets and headphones can do. In our headquarters in Ballerup, you will help us ensure optimal quality of the software that makes it all possible.
More specifically, you will join our dedicated agile team responsible for our mobile app development.
Test coordination, design and execution
Together with fellow test engineers, you will secure thorough testing of our mobile apps.
Focusing initially on our Sound+ app, you will:
- Test solutions and features based on user requirements and experiences
- Reproduce issues reported by the consumers
- Perform sprint tests in close collaboration with the developers and test user stories as they are implemented
- Collaborate with your team and other teams, i.e. to understand and validate user experiences already before we implement them
- Align test efforts with other colleagues, i.e. our test teams in China and the teams handling headset device projects
A position tailored to you
Your responsibilities here will all depend on your abilities and level of experience. You may take the lead on certain processes or start out in a more junior position and receive mentorship and guidance as you grow your skills.
Either way, you can be sure to reach your utmost potential through new challenges that include everything from automating tests to building new test designs as we expand our portfolio with new apps and products.
App genius with a heart for teamwork
It takes true team effort to find the test and design solutions that yield the best results. It is therefore vital that you are always up for collaborating with others and comfortable with grabbing the phone and visiting your colleagues’ desks on a daily basis.
- Have a good understanding of app testing or development, gained through a degree in engineering or professional experience
- Are skilled at test automation
- May have experience with UX/UI, though it is not a requirement as long as you have a creative streak and a sense for visual experiences in apps
- Are familiar with the agile methodology – knowledge of SAFe® is a great plus
- Are fluent in English
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than 24-04-2020. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Software Testing Manager Kasper Hansen on +45 2343 6982.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.