Do you want to leave your mark on our new groundbreaking AV platform? And become part of an agile software team?
“Right now, we are working on a brand new type of product. It’s one of its kind and never seen on the market before. At this moment, I can’t go into further detail - you’ll have to wait until the job interview. But I can assure you, it is going to be extremely exciting.” Kasper Hansen, Manager, Software Testing
Making life sound better
At GN Audio, we work to lead major technology shifts with intelligent audio solutions - and we always have a new project brewing. To make sure we are always ahead of the game, our software testing team in Ballerup works continuously to ensure the quality of the software that is key to the success of our solutions.
Become responsible for the SW testing of our new AV platform
Your job will have a high level of complexity. Having the SW test responsibility of our new AV platform, you will have a leading role in the test management, test coordination and test design. Working with our development teams in California and Denmark, and our testing team in China, you will work with stakeholders across different cultures and time zones.
More specifically, you will:
- Own the embedded SW test plans for the AV platform and products
- Write system and feature-based test cases
- Define the overall test automation strategy for the platform
- Coordinate the test implementation and execution with our highly skilled test engineers in China
- Collaborate closely with our development teams in California and Denmark
Join our software community
You will be part of a very experienced and rapidly growing SW team consisting of around 100 engineers. We are about to implement SAFe® to enhance agile work processes and use automation to turn code into products faster and safer.
Collaborative SW test engineer with an interest in AV
- You have experience with test management
- You have the coordination and collaboration skills necessary to work with colleagues in international teams
- You preferably have experience developing automated software tests
- It is an advantage if you have experience with, or an interest in, AV solutions and embedded software
- You speak and write English effortlessly - Danish is an advantage
Travel activity is kept to a minimum in this position, however, you should expect traveling around 5-10 days a year.
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than 4 August 2019. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Manager, Software Testing, Kasper Hansen on +45 2343 6982.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.