Are you ready to make a true impact on our future hearing aid products? And would you like to join a global leader in intelligent audio solutions and bring your software development experience to the table?
Join our global Corporate Quality function
At GN Hearing, we know sound, and with our ReSound® hearing aids, we offer solutions that let our users hear more, do more and be more than ever thought possible. In our Design and Compliance Review team within Corporate Quality, we ensure that every future product is compliant with global legislation, and we are constantly striving for the highest quality demands. Here, you will play a vital role in ensuring that we can continue to create and deliver products of the highest quality to our users.
Align software quality and integrate agile processes
As our new software QA specialist, you will join an agile development environment and become the primary point of contact regarding software quality on all software development projects. From initial ideation to finished product, you will be in close contact with various stakeholders, including top management, developers and project owners, to guide the project and establish compliance. More specifically, you will:
- Ensure regulatory compliance in an agile development environment
- Guide the SW organization in interpreting software-related standards for the medical device industry (ISO 13485, IEC 62304, etc.)
- Participate and act as Corporate Quality representative in the development, implementation and maintenance of global procedures related to software development
- Collaborate across the organization with key partners like Global Marketing, R&D and IT
- Guide program and project managers in SW quality assurance
You will be based at our Danish HQ in Ballerup, near Copenhagen, but as you will be working within the global GN Hearing organization, you can expect up to 30 days of traveling a year.
A team of specialists who challenge status quo
While you will be working independently to influence QA processes across the organization, you will also become part of a specialist team, currently consisting of 25 highly skilled colleagues. Every day, we team up to transform the industry and our future solutions - together.
“We acknowledge the fact that complex situations call for close cooperation, and you will find that everyone in the team is happy to help you out every day,” says Head of Design & Compliance Review Henrik Povelsen.
Experienced software developer
Whether or not you have experience from within the medical device industry, you bring sound knowledge of software development into the team.
Furthermore, you have:
- Great communication skills enabling you to share your knowledge with various stakeholders on a global scale
- A thorough understanding of agile methods and some insight into project management
- The ability to navigate in complex IT systems as well as within a highly regulated industry
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than May 27, 2019. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Head of Design & Compliance Review Henrik Povelsen on +45 2366 0287.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.