Do you see a bright future in digital healthcare ahead?
Do you want to be part of our great team developing next generation of high quality products including hearing solutions, apps and cloud services - then do not stop reading…!
If you are ready for an exciting future, then come and join us for an exciting career opportunity at Oticon - a company truly known for its commitment making the world’s finest hearing solutions. You will be working at our headquarter in Smoerum - just outside Copenhagen, Denmark.
Ensuring a consistent high Software Quality
As Software Product Quality Manager, you become part of Oticon’s strong Quality-organization. We consist of app. 60 engineers and technicians with various areas of specialization and fields of work.
You will be part of our “Product Quality Management” team who currently embodies 8 devoted colleagues. We are working with a variety of software products including apps, windows applications and embedded software.
In your role, we make way for you to take responsibility to make sure that our SW-products fulfil the user’s expectations as well as the regulatory requirements. Your daily work will be supported by state-of-the-art methods, equipment and laboratories. To support the business and organization globally, you can expect 10-15 days/year of travelling.
We will provide you with a wide portfolio of interesting and challenging tasks in which your main focus will be among others:
- Plan and execute activities related to quality assurance of software products being developed
- Quality representative in milestone reviews and provide input from Quality
- Quality & compliance risk assessment for open defects related to SW
- Support explorative test activities
- Assess compliance to relevant regulations & standards (e.g. IEC EN 62304)
- Provide input to quality reports
- Perform quality review on project documentation
- Communicate potential risks to projects
- Provide status reports the relevant quality and project managers
Software and Quality is key
In order to be a success in your new job the following qualifications are expected:
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in software engineering or similar relevant background.
- Minimum 4 years of experience with focus on software product quality/development - preferably from an international company within a regulated area.
- You possess substantial knowledge of software, electronics and production technology.
- You have experience with project management and regulatory approvals.
You consider yourself as a person with superb analytical skills enabling you to quickly break down technical issues and processes. You should thrive in actively driving work-processes forward. Furthermore, you are able to communicate the results on to decisions makers in a simple and efficient way.
We empower each other and show confidence in you because we believe in you. We make an emphasis on possessing a high personal integrity and ample people skills making you a valued team-player in the organization.
We dare to make a difference
As Software Product Quality Manager, we will offer you an opportunity to make a difference - in which we take great pride. The offer is also extended to give you the opportunity to put your mark on tomorrows hearing solution.
We are at the forefront of the latest technology, constantly working to improve our software so that our customers can add value for the users. You will be seizing an opportunity to be part of a growing international company with a dynamic environment built on trust and openness, and a strong will to win.
To seize this opportunity, we are open to receiving your application no later than 10 March, 2019
If we are missing some information about the job, you are welcome to contact Søren Valentin Stentoft at email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.