With a large and diverse fleet under ownership and management Maersk Line has a strong focus on delivering efficient vessel operations and meeting customer expectations.
Fleet Technology is a project organisation delivering various technical projects within the maritime environment related to shipbuilding, recycling, optimisation, compliance, retrofits, vessel reliability and Innovation.
A successful outcome would be where you use your knowledge and expertise to deliver results aligning with the overall business objectives of cost consciousness and on-time delivery of engineering projects.
As a Senior Project Manager, you take ownership of projects and tasks from scope development through start up and execution.
You will also determine cost advantage of alternatives and develop action plans supporting the overall business objectives.
Other Key tasks:
- Developing project scopes and deliveries, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline
- Analyse economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Project contributor role within area of technical/engineering competence
We are looking for
The idea candidate will have a mechanical Engineering background with Project management certification and at least 7-10 years relevant experience in a similar role in the maritime/ oil and gas industry.
Further more you:
- Have good knowledge of data management and processing.
- Are a self-starter
- Are a team player who is goal-orientated and demonstrates an elevated level of commitment with the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Have good written and verbal skills in English, to interact with people at all levels across the organisation.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.