Senior Sourcing Manager
Imagine a future where you’ll be part of highly skilled and collaborative procurement team with the opportunity to directly impact the success of our projects
Join us in this role where you’ll be supporting our Infrastructure Assets business unit and be responsible for sourcing CAPEX and OPEX for the offshore and onshore projects of our gas and oil pipelines operation and maintenance.
Welcome to Bio Procurement
You’ll be part of a team of skilled and dedicated sourcing and contract managers, which is responsible for all procurement activities related to our carbon-neutral energy production at our power plants. You’ll be engaged in all sourcing activities within our Infrastructure Asset business and will work closely and align with the Project Managers.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being responsible for sourcing cost-effective supplier solutions for our CAPEX and OPEX projects
- establishing and executing sourcing strategies that ensure the best available technology on time and at the lowest possible TCO
- developing close relationships with internal stakeholders
- being responsible for the procurement process from early market dialogue through sourcing, execution, and contract management, while ensuring compliance with the business needs, internal QHSE, and procurement policies
- ensuring compliance with the Utility Directive and EU procurement legislation.
To succeed in this role, you:
- hold a diploma and/or master’s degree within a commercial or technical field, combined with extensive work experience within international procurement
- are a skilled sourcing specialist and are able to work under tight deadlines on multiple projects
- have strong communication skills and speak and write Danish and English fluently, enabling you to communicate and negotiate efficiently with your business partners in an international environment
- have a hands-on mindset and are used to working in a changing environment with a wide range of stakeholders placed in different locations and countries
- have experience with the Utility Directive and EU procurement legislation
- have a commercial way of thinking and a technical understanding combined with an analytic approach to complex tasks.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 20 July 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Mikkel Toft Ditlevsen, Head of Bio Procurement, by telephone on +45 99 55 56 24 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, approximately 20-30 days a year, mainly between Nybro in Sweden and the Copenhagen area.
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may request a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.