Do you share our vision and want to be instrumental in designing and managing our SAP infrastructure environment?
Join us and become Senior SAP Basis Architect in our highly skilled and business-oriented SAP Basis team, where you’ll be responsible for ensuring that the SAP technical architecture is fit for purpose, seeking to improve operational effectiveness, security and stability wherever possible.
Your key tasks will be to
- work closely with all our business areas, IT, SAP and other solution partners and suppliers to optimise the use of the SAP System landscape, including ECC, PO, BW HANA, Mobility environment, Solution Manager, etc.
- be part of our journey to support the agile organisation, building a SAP Basis shared service based on SAFe principles
- be the business contact and subject matter expert for guidance and ‘deep dive’ technical analyses for issues that have not been resolved through normal helpdesk and operations escalation procedures
- cooperate with our team in Malaysia, who have the responsibility for managing incidents, changes and problems in a 24/7 setup.
In addition, you’ll join our S4HANA projects that are currently being planned.
Your competences include that you
- have a bachelor’s degree or higher and/or very strong technical skills
- are in a similar position as a SAP Basis architect looking for new challenges or are a very skilled SAP Basis consultant ready to take the next step in your career
- are a true team player wishing to optimise our services and making the team succeed
- thrive in an international environment
- speak and write English fluently in your communication with stakeholders.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 19 April 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jesper Bøgedal Jørgensen, Head of Platform Services, by telephone on +45 9955 7749 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect limited travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.