Do you want to be part of our international planning department working for a world leader within renewable energy?
Join us and become Senior Project Planner in the Time & Resource Management department where you’ll support the project organisation in developing, maintaining and analysing time schedules and human resource plans in accordance with guidelines and processes. The department supports our product line projects and offshore wind farm projects with time management, resource planning and implementation of standardised processes.
Your key tasks will be to
- drive the time and human resource planning in our projects as well as control and maintain time schedules and perform schedule analyses
- carry out progress updates in terms of activities and resources and communicate and report progress, performance and forecasts on a regular basis
- ensure coordination and alignment between the project package schedules and key milestones
- use your skills and insights to support management decision-making within the projects
- ensure that best practice is documented and implemented.
Your competences include that you
- have a master’s or bachelor’s degree in engineering or an equivalent qualification
- have extensive experience with project planning and can draw on experience, knowledge and competences equivalent to PMI-SP (Scheduling Professional)
- have excellent communication skills, enabling you to present and communicate complex matters in a professional and straightforward way
- have a structured and analytical approach to your work and a good sense of detail
- speak and write English fluently.
Furthermore, you thrive in an international environment and can build good relationships with your stakeholders. You’re an experienced user of the Primavera planning software (P6), but experience with other scheduling systems will also be considered. Moreover, you have extensive experience using the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint, and you have a flair for learning to use new IT systems. You know how to manage and prioritise your tasks and are able to work on several projects or issues simultaneously. In addition, having experience from the wind power industry will be an advantage.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 13 January 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Katja Topp Løndorf, Manager of the PL & PD Planning team, Time & Resource Management, by telephone on +45 9955 5290 after 1 January 2019 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.