We're glad you want to help us make a difference!
We create better everyday conditions for people. We do this by contributing to a more sustainable future through engineering innovation. We love what we do and we’re good at it. We're now looking for passionate people to become even better!
We’re looking for a passionate Senior Project Manager to our Customer Project Management department in E&S Food Systems.
Engineering & Supply (E&S) is a global support organization within Alfa Laval with the purpose of delivering engineering; supply and project management within a wide range of applications and industries. We are a global organization with 8 offices located around the globe.
About the job
In your role as Senior Project Manager, you will join a team of dedicated professionals. It will be your main responsibility to plan, execute and deliver system solutions to the food industry.
You will be involved in the execution of our customer projects from the quoting through to order until final delivery.
- Plan, execute, deliver, install and commission projects worldwide
- Be a role model and live up to our vision of “World Class Project Management”
- Deliver the projects On Time; On Spec; On Budget by engage and mentor the project teams
- Actively engage with the customers and the stakeholders to proactively work with the expectations of the customer.
The projects are based on our core technologies within the Protein recovery market; the Edible Oil Systems market and Brewery market for our customers worldwide.
Typical projects include engineering, procurement, manufacturing, delivery, installation and commissioning of engineered systems.
Who you are
- As a person you are open and informal and enjoy communicating and interacting with your colleagues and stakeholders.
- You are a good motivator with a natural authority, persistent, and a good negotiator.
- You have a commercial mind-set, a constructive, systematic and structured approach to your work, and can maintain a project management overview.
What you know
- You are probably a Mechanical engineer or equivalent, preferably with experience from either protein, agro-industrial, edible oil or brewery applications.
- You are an experienced project manager, and your English skills are at negotiation level (written and verbal).
- A challenging and motivating job.
- Committed and experienced colleagues who work in a positive, informal atmosphere in a non-hierarchical international organisational structure.
- You will be representing a well-positioned value-focused brand, known for its high quality and dedicated service.
- The job is based in Søborg/Copenhagen, but around 30-50 annual travel days must be expected.
For more information, please contact Ole Overlade Petersen, Head of Customer Project Management, by phone: +45 2777 8409 or e-mail: email@example.com
Please send your motivated application and CV via link no later than 19 February 2020
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.