Senior Planning, Risk & Integration Management Specialist for hydrogen projects
Imagine a future where you take active part in building the renewable hydrogen business with Europe’s fastest growing green energy producer
Join us in this role where you’ll develop and implement the planning, risk, and integration management framework that enables our hydrogen project managers to successfully deliver their projects.
Welcome to Planning, Risk & Integration Management
You’ll be part of a multinational team of specialists who support our large projects with planning, risk, and integration management expertise and, together with your colleagues, you’ll define and lead the project management support work in our growing hydrogen and Power-to-X business, backed by a strong global competence centre.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing and implementing a planning, risk, and integration management framework for the hydrogen and Power-to-X projects, founded on best practice, tools, and processes
- building and maintaining up-to-date integrated project schedules and HR plans
- implementing and driving risk management, including the identification and quantification of risks and the definition and monitoring of mitigation actions
- creating and maintaining the project scope baseline and implementing a change control process
- preparing reports and analyses to support hydrogen project managers with trustworthy data for their decision-making.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s or bachelor’s degree in IT, finance, engineering, or an equivalent qualification
- have relevant working experience within project management support in large-scale EPC projects, and you can draw on experience, knowledge, and competences equivalent to PMI-PMP
- have experience with enterprise project management systems – we’re using Oracle Primavera P6 and ARM
- have a proactive, structured, and value-driven approach to your work and can deliver high-quality solutions to support specific project needs
- thrive in an international start-up project environment and have interpersonal skills enabling you to build good relationships with your stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 26 April 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Inés Garcia, Manager, on +4599558744 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.