Do you want to be part of an efficient global WTG support team within offshore wind?
Join us and become Senior Operations Fleet Specialist in Fleet Support where you’ll be responsible for supporting our Offshore assets in operation together with your team and the technical functions in Offshore Technology Operations. Fleet Support consists of experienced senior specialists and lead fleet managers supporting and improving the wind farm platforms that we have in operation globally.
We offer a challenging position with good opportunities for further development within your area of expertise. We’re operating a large array of the newest WTGs from our OEMs, and we’re focused on giving you a solid onboarding and strengthening your skills and competences through our training programmes.
Your key tasks will be to
- drive and support a strong HSEQ culture
- be our electrical WTG responsible
- review technical solutions from WTG suppliers
- support the development of new tools for conditioning and monitoring
- be proactive in maintaining the competence level required for the job.
You’ll furthermore create the optimum support and knowledge base for the high performance and quality of our assets across geographic regions at the lowest OPEX possible.
Your competences include that you
- have a higher engineering qualification or similar skills gained from extensive experience with off-shore WTG
- have extensive experience within the WTG industry
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- speak and write English fluently
- thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
Join a global leader in green energy
Imagine a future where you power your career while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy. Ørsted has been ranked the world’s most sustainable company and is a global leader in offshore wind energy. With a market share of 30%, we’re not only transforming the way the world is powered – we’re leading the global green energy transition.
To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. You’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment where you learn from the best and get to work on challenging projects that will ignite your potential and unleash your talent.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 1 May 2020, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Henrik Christensen Head of Fleet Support by telephone on +45 9955 4085 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder