Senior .Net Software Engineer for developing and maintaining software solutions
Do you want to develop further growth and provide support in a leading international organisation?
Join us and become Senior .Net Software Engineer in our Production development team. You’ll be responsible for enabling both web and Windows-based clients with .Net applications for visualising complexity in a simple and user-friendly way, supporting our main products in the Wind Power and Bioenergy business units. The .Net team is part of our international IT department, which counts more than 500 skilled and dedicated colleagues working closely together with the different business units across Denmark, Poland and in Malaysia.
Your key tasks will be to
- create business value by developing and maintaining extended functionality on IT products for Wind Power and Bioenergy
- work closely together with internal and external consultants and key resources on the business side
- programme in .NET, ASP.Net, ASP.NET Core and SQL Server
- create and maintain software solutions for both internal users and external customers and vendors
- participate in daily stand-up meetings, sprint reviews and plan meetings with Danish colleagues as well as ensuring optimisation of the scrum process.
Your competences include that you
- have an academic degree at master’s level and a relevant Microsoft certification for .Net
- have a proven track record and experience with development in Microsoft .Net, C# and Azure DevOps
Furthermore, you have experience with version control (we primarily utilise GIT via Azure DevOps) as well as with continuous integration and deployment. You can communicate complex topics with overview and precision, and as you’ll be joining a multi-cultural organisation and be cooperating closely with your colleagues abroad, it’s important that you speak and write English fluently. Additionally, you’re an open-minded and extrovert team player with a flair for management, and you possess a good balance between technical creativity and structure.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 5 May 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Rikke Meyer Pedersen, Team Lead, by telephone on +45 9955 4135 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.