Are you a senior software engineer with an interest in machine learning-powered applications, implementation skills in cloud computing and shipping containerised software to production?
Join us and become Senior Model Engineer in Data & Advanced Analytics where you’ll be part of a highly skilled development team responsible for building an enterprise platform for cloud-based analytics across the company. The Data & Advanced Analytics team is one of five teams in Architecture, Data & Technology department and is committed to delivering on the Group’s digital strategy and creating a strong platform for analytics, model management, machine learning, etc. – all built on cloud technologies.
We offer a role in a team of 30 professionals that are all passionate about data, technology and green energy, operating within platform engineering, model engineering, data management, data engineering and data science. In addition, we offer you the opportunity to run PoCs to select and maintain relevant data and model management tools.
Your key tasks will be to
- reliably and efficiently validate, deploy and maintain models in production
- prepare models for production by packing and containerising them and setting up workflows and APIs as necessary
- optimise security, stability and performance of the deployed model services
- ensure high-quality monitoring, through model versioning, input validation, performance monitoring, logging, and execution tracking
- participate in developing the capabilities and governance of a core platform for managing the machine-learning workflow
- write production-grade, peer-reviewed Python code with automated tests.
You’ll furthermore take part in all stages of our machine learning-powered applications and work in close corporation with business data scientists, subject matter experts and product owners to ensure that the services delivered are the best fit for the needs of the end users.
Your competences include that you
- are very experienced in creating high-quality, maintainable and testable code in Python
- have DevOps experience and solid experience with deploying code to production systems
- have substantial experience with Docker and experience orchestrating containers through Kubernetes as well as with developing cloud-based applications
- understand the stages in a machine-learning workflow and have knowledge of machine-learning frameworks such as scikit-learn and TensorFlow
- have knowledge and experience with creating machine-learning models for predictive analytics
- possess great communication and collaboration skills in English.
Join a global leader in green energy
Imagine a future where you power your career while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy. Ørsted has been ranked the world’s most sustainable company and is a global leader in offshore wind energy. With a market share of 30%, we’re not only transforming the way the world is powered – we’re leading the global green energy transition.
To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. You’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment where you learn from the best and get to work on challenging projects that will ignite your potential and unleash your talent.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 15 May 2020, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jacob Hedegaard-Blaaberg, Head of Data & Advanced Analytics, by telephone on +45 9955 4081 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder