Do you get excited by developing mobile applications using the latest technology, and being part of the process from vision to feature?
Due to continuous growth we are searching for Senior mobile developers with a proven track record in Native Android and IOS development, for our highly skilled software engineering teams to fulfil our ambitious visions. We are looking for passionate and talented mobile developers with experience across multiple technologies.
At Trackunit we believe that flexibility and empowerment is the key to innovative value creation. We believe that our employees perform at their best in an agile and autonomous environment where everyone can influence their own professional development and the technological future of the company. You manage your own hours and focus is on the efficiency of your work instead of time spent at the office. We have an informal culture and operate in small empowered teams embracing the lean startup philosophy. We look for people who can prioritize, multitask, and deliver - because it’s just a lot more fun to get things done!
Expectations and skills
- You have an agile mindset and experience with working in agile teams
- You have professional experience developing large scale applications
- Prior experience with developing native iOS apps using Swift
- You speak Java fluently and have experience with Android studio or similar frameworks.
- You have experience or is motivated to learn
- A disciplined approach to development, testing and code structure
- You write understandable code and avoid building “technical debt”
- Source Control Management using GIT
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Sciences, Software Development, or related
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- You are passionate about creating mobile applications and take pride in being updated on the latest knowledge
- Thrives in an agile and fast-paced environment
- Eager to understand domain/users and deliver excellent products
- Strong communication skills
We provide you with
- A growth company acting as a late-stage startup with a fast-paced, agile environment
- Inspirational and friendly colleagues working in a cross-functional, agile team offering opportunities to learn and grow while shaping the future of our business
- Continual learning of emerging technologies and industry trends and focus on personal and professional development
- Attractive pension and benefits package
- A central location at the harbor with a great canteen
If you have any questions, please contact Rasmus Damsgaard Christiansen, Director of Engineering, RDC@trackunit.com, +45 2477 7711 or +45 2477 7711.
Application deadline: Ongoing
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.