Do you have experience with part development, and are you ready to take on a guiding role for a small team of product development experts? Grab this opportunity to help us break the boundaries for what is possible and shape the future of the hearing aid industry.
Welcome to ReSound - part of the GN Hearing
At GN Hearing, we enable people all over the world to hear more, do more and be more than they ever thought possible through the power of technology.
With a focus on great sound quality and excellent design, we have developed the most rewarded hearing aid solutions in the industry, receiving more than 60 awards in the last few years. Among our latest innovations are ReSound LiNX Quattro™ - one of the world’s most advanced solutions with remote fine-tuning capabilities.
Develop and improve products that change lives
As senior mechanical development engineer, you will continue the legacy of developing brilliant design that makes life sound better. You will do this by leading the mechanical team through all aspects of development projects, from initial concept development to finished product.
More specifically, you will:
- Align with all internal stakeholders on new ideas, product requirements and time frames
- Mature ideas into new product concepts and develop a mechanical plan for the project manager
- Adopt or develop new mechanical technology, maturing it for inclusion into new product development
- Construct mechanical parts in 3D CAD
- Explore opportunities and design alternative mechanical platform architectures for future hearing aids
Securing innovation through close collaboration
You will join our mechanical team, located in Ballerup, consisting of 15 mechanical engineers who work to develop state-of-the-art hearing aids in the GN Hearing family from early concept to finished product.
“Solidarity and communication are key words in our team. We work closely together to create the innovative vibroacoustic design of our hearing aids. We are all very passionate about what we do, and we are proud of the positive and welcoming environment we have here in the department“ says manager Alex Etwil.
Do you have what it takes to make GN Hearing even more successful?
- 5+ years of R&D experience within part development
- Sound knowledge of plastic, metal and rubber materials and working with CAD, preferably PTC Creo
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in mechanical engineering or similar
- Preferably, experience from the hearing aid, medico, telecom or similar industry
- Solid communication skills in English - other language skills are an advantage
Being the expert, coordinator and communicator, it is vital that you are able to structure your work and push yourself and our products further to ensure continuous improvements within mechanical development.
You are very positive and communicative by nature, never afraid to reach out for help and can agree on the notion “four eyes are better than two”. Responsibility is welcome at your desk, and you tend to have a smile on your face also when things get challenging.
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘AnsøgY’ link no later than July 9 2019 Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Alex Etwil, Manager, Mechanical Development, on +45 5336 4320.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.