Do you want to join an ambitious journey towards a scaled agile organisation model?
Join us and become a Senior Management Consultant in our Agile PMO. You’ll become part of a team of six experienced PMO professionals working on transforming a traditional project-oriented PMO into a forward-leaning product and portfolio-oriented agile PMO. Some of the key goals of an Agile PMO are to enable leadership to make better decisions through data, support the entire organisation with training and bringing good practises and governance on delivery models across the Group’s projects, programs and agile release trains.
Agile PMO is part of Group IT, where we focus our efforts on supporting the entire business and ensuring that the company works in a professional, efficient and ever-improving way.
Your key tasks will be to
- design and implement capacity management processes and tools across the IT organisation
- assist in defining new processes and lightweight governance around lean portfolio management
- measure transformational progress with a focus on the agile values of transparency, alignment and program execution
- capture, model and display relevant organisational data to enable decision making
- support and train relevant internal stakeholders in governance and delivery models.
Your competences include that you
- have a master’s degree within technology or business
- have experience in an agile role, preferably as an external or in-house consultant
- have project management experience with an understanding of the organisational role of the PMO
- have excellent stakeholder management and communication skills towards all levels of the organisation
- preferably have experience with the SAFe Framework
- speak and write English fluently.
You’re analytical, pragmatic and able to see and articulate issues from different stakeholder perspectives. The ability to facilitate and lead processes with an open mindset while challenging assumptions and building trust is key to your success. Collaboration is a key motivator for you. Being a part of a new department, the process of receiving feedback and responding to change is natural for you. You’re comfortable working in a dynamic environment and you thrive focusing on execution.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 19 April 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Pia Verdich, Head of Lean-Agile Centre of Excellence and SAFe Transformation Lead in Ørsted IT, by telephone on +45 9955 9087 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may request a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.