Welcome to GN Audio – home of Jabra
At GN Audio, we lead major technology shifts with intelligent audio solutions under the Jabra brand. Constantly growing, evolving and pushing for innovation, we have created the world’s first ultra noise-cancelling microphone, the first Bluetooth headset and the first sports headphones with an integrated heart-rate monitor – just to name a few.
As the demand for Jabra devices increases, so does our customers’ demand for first-class integration solutions such as device management, call-control quality, workplace analysis, etc. Likewise, growth in web usage and web applications means that we have increased focus on a professional high-quality Node.js SDK.
To accommodate this, we have put together a team focused on ensuring the success of these integration solutions. Joining us at our headquarters in Ballerup, you become part of this newly established team of 6.
Make integrations with Node.js and browsers as foundation
To give you an idea of the usage of our software solutions within the domain, you will be asked to participate in customer demos like integration to Amazon Connect and Twilio product where the SDK is a core part of the demonstration.
Here's a list of tasks we currently have planned:
- Developing components, modules and plug-ins for our various Jabra headsets. This includes Node.js, ElectronIO, Web APIs and HTML/CSS/JS.
- Front-end web development of our various web presences (demo apps, documentation, etc.)
- Quality Assurance – beat up the system and see how you can break it. This includes manual UI testing, automated tests (integration, unit, acceptance, etc.) as well as reviewing cryptography and network protocols.
- Technical writing, i.e. help keep our documentation updated, readable and error free. You will also help proofread and write examples.
Interact directly with customers
Integrations for our headsets are relevant in a wide range of settings, so you will get to explore and find many new and unique solutions. This job also offers you the opportunity to work directly with the customers, typically large software houses, but it could also be internally within GN, figuring out their needs and making a specific solution that fits.
“But what is unique about this position is that not only do you get to make example coding. You also get to see the result implemented and working in an actual setting,” explains Kim Ørsted Nielsen, Head of Digital Experiences in R&D.
You are an eager learner with great communication skills and comfortable taking on this outgoing role where you will interact directly with customers.
Moreover, we expect you to:
- Have experience working with Git
It is an advantage if you:
- Have experience as a consultant having worked directly with customer integrations
- Have experience with Web APIs and/or a front-end framework (React, Angular, Backbone, etc.)
- Have experience with writing Node.js modules
- Have Github experience
- Have worked with Network security and defense in depth
- Know C/C++
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than September 2nd, 2020. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Kim Ørsted Nielsen, Head of Digital Experiences in R&D, on +45 45 75 81 45.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.