“Metroselskabet & Hovedstadens Letbane” is seeking to employ a Senior Interface Manager. You have a unique opportunity to join our Procurement & Contract Management Division, which has a key role across all business units and large infrastructure projects. “Metroselskabet & Hovedstadens Letbane” is responsible for the full life-cycle from project development to construction and operation of the Metro and Greater Copenhagen Light Rail systems. The metro will be extended and modernized continuously long into the future, and the current project pipeline portfolio is approx. 40 billion DKK. The Nordhavn metro opens in 2020, and new projects include the Sydhavn Metro with 5 underground stations, the Light Rail along Ring 3 with 28 stations, development of “Lynetteholmen”, capacity increase of the existing metro as well as digitalization projects among others.
Area of Responsibility
- Management and planning of Interface process and project milestones on behalf of Employer
- Ensure Contractors understand and follow Interface Management Process
- Supervise interface management between each Contractor and with Other Parties
- Oversee exchange of relevant documents between parties involved
- Ensuring consistency and commitment across projects, internally and externally.
- Chair regular interface meetings between contractors and follow up on actions
- Ensure communication and corporation is established and maintained.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders such as project directors, engineers, planners and contract managers to avoid interface claims from contractors
- Support right quality levels and timely delivery by contractors
- Identify potential problems and give early warnings to the management.
- Master or bachelor degree in engineering or construction management
- Minimum 10 years of experience within large scale construction projects
- Project management experience with international contractors preferred
- Rail or metro project experience preferred
- Contractual awareness
- Analytical and strategical way of working
- Cooperative and a good communication skills with ability to chair meetings
- Ability to take objective and clear decisions with consideration to all stakeholders
- Strong negotiation skills
- Fluency in English and Danish languages
“Metroselskabet & Hovedstadens Letbane” offers a challenging position in a dynamic and developing organisation. We offer attractive salary and employment conditions, pleasant working environment and highly professional colleagues. For further information about the job contact Director of Procurement & Contract Management Ulrik Wendelboe, Tel +45 3311 1700
Job interviews planned for week 27
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.