Senior HSE Advisor (m/f/d)
Are you the person who can transform your operational, practical knowledge within HSE into documented assessments and improvements for our entire fleet of wind farms?
Senior HSE Advisor (m/f/d) to support cross-site improvements and projects
Join us and become Senior HSE Advisor in HSE Cross-site & Fabrication where you’ll be responsible for initating and supporting cross-site HSE improvements as well as supporting our operational project teams with HSE advice during the preparation phase of large, safety-critical activities. Our department helps with the implementation of standardised procedures and safely designed workplaces across our operational wind farms, and we’re the link between back-office and sites, which is a both giving and challenging role. You can be located either at our central offices in Gentofte, Denmark, or at one of our wind farms in the UK, Germany or Denmark.
Your key tasks will be to
- capture design and procedural issues for improvements and lift them up inside our organisation
- work with our Technical Integrity Management team to assess and resolve HSE-technical issues
- participate as key stakeholder in improvement projects and activities
- be part of our operational project teams offering advice in large safety-critical projects and drive issues into solutions.
Your competences include that you
- have wind farm operational experience and love to go offshore
- have an academic approach to risk management and can convert issues into detailed assessments and reports
- love to work with people and acknowledge your position as an important coordinating link between back-office and the operational sites; in other words, you’re a true team player
- have some technical background
- speak and write English fluently.
In addition, you have the ability to see opportunities instead of problems in a rather complex environment.
Working at Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximising the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge and background to our business.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 20 September 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
For Denmark and the UK, please don’t hesitate to contact Toni Lundager, Head of HSE Cross-site & Fabrication, by telephone on +45 9955 7739, if you’d like to know more about the position.
All UK-based positions will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening, further details will be given at offer stage.
For Germany, please don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on email@example.com.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
You should expect some travelling between offices and sites in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.