Senior Digital Solution Architect
Are you living and breathing digital and ready to join GN Audio’s Jabra team on its way to digital excellence? In the role of Senior Solution Architect you will play a key role in evolving the digital ecosystem of a world-leading headset company - transforming digital trends into workable solutions.
As Senior Solution Architect you are a crucial part of the team exploring the next generation of digital solutions in GN Audio.
You are working hands-on in exploration, conceptualization and prototyping of digital business opportunities across all functions, at the same time as you keep up to date on emerging digital opportunities coming our way.
You are part of a core team particularly aimed at driving digital innovation through fast experiments that are validated with customers and partners.
Within this area, you are an important bridge between the technical fields and the different business areas, where you will be exposed to multiple collaborations internally as well as with technology partners.
You will be part of digital business development - the digital arm of Jabra - where your main responsibilities include:
- Identifying and evaluating digital trends and analyzing its impact on the current and future digital architecture
- Operating the process of maturing ideas from the drawing table to value-adding digital solutions
- Interacting with stakeholders and engaging in networks across the organization to discuss and execute ideas with potential to either digitize business processes or enable product innovation
- Conducting and contributing in workshops with customers, partners and experts to co-create optimal digital experience
- Structure and prioritize ideas to enable business value from ideas and concepts
- Elevating isolated concepts and architecture sketches into a greater, enterprise-wide, perspectives
- Setting the agenda for how we utilize best practice within solution architecture in an often uncertain and exploratory innovation process
- Being an ambassador for new ways of thinking (and working) within digital innovation in GN Audio.
Join us to make a real impact through the next wave of digital execution
You will join a company where we invite you to think both strategically and
creatively in everything you do. Our supportive team culture will encourage you to share ideas, try new things and make a real impact on the way we perform and the experiences we provide. We achieve extraordinary results because we enjoy what we do - so will you.
To be a success in this role, you:
- Have 5+ years of experience in the digital business, preferably in software or technology companies
- Have strong understanding of system integration and can easily move from discussing holistic architectural viewpoints down to detailed solution architectures
- Have a solid understanding of cloud services and the possibilities therein, for example automation services, cognitive services, amongst other.
- Have a solid understanding of IoT and how to leverage the use of connected devices in the digital world
- Have a strong interest in following digital trends and finding ways to transform ideas to workable concepts
- Have a solid understanding of Data Management, and how to apply it in increasingly interconnected world
- Hold a Master’s Degree in software engineering, information technology, data management, data science or similar
- Have an open and communicative approach, and you speak and write English fluently
- Are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where you will manage multiple parallel work streams in the evolution of new digital products and services
- Thrive with speed over perfection (MVP and preto/prototyping approach).
Do you feel that this is a perfect fit? Then I suggest you apply now or at the
latest on 2 October 2020 we will read the applications on an ongoing basis.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Head of Digital Architecture & Experimentation, Stefan Wideland on +45 3080 1836
We look forward to receiving your CV and motivated application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.