About the position
For the Test-center in Corporate Technology, which is located at our global head office in Brande, Denmark, we are looking for a service-minded Senior Design Engineer with high level of Finite-Element skills within mechanical engineering to complement the Component test team. The Test-center has the overall responsibility for cross-functional projects within testing of new as well as old products in our product portfolio.
The Test-center is also responsible for developing new systems and methods for future tests of our products. Our projects vary a lot regarding complexity, duration, number of subprojects and number of colleagues involved in the project.
As a Senior Design Engineer, you will become part of a team of 18 experienced colleagues working with design, documentation and project management.
What are my responsibilities?
As a Senior Design Engineer your main responsibilities are to lead the way in mechanical verification and FE-analysis
Your work-area will cover:
- Being responsible for the structural calculations and design of test facilities
- Reviewing specifications of test facility requirements
- Performing structural calculations of test facilities
- Developing concepts for new test facilities
- Designing and constructing test facilities
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- As a minimum, you hold a bachelor’s in mechanical engineering or similar
- You have substantial experience with finite elements calculations and structural dynamics of complex machinery
- In addition, you have experience with electronics, hydraulics and mechanical test solutions
- You have previously worked with FE-calculations, mechanical construction and design
- As a person you are analytical, structured and self-motivated
- You are a team player with good communication skills
- You possess excellent English skills both orally and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Apply online in English for the via the "Ansøg" link.
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Jesper Clausen via phone: 3037 6112
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may not be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.