Senior Construction Engineer for High-rise projects, Buildings East
Thanks to COWI's expertise in value-creating consultancy through our unique 360° solutions and implementation of an ambitious and focused growth strategy within high-rise structures, we are now geared to win challenging and exiting projects. As a result hereof, we are looking for a Senior Construction Engineer to our high-rise team in Lyngby – could that be you?
This strengthened position in the market brings a continuous flow of new extensive and challenging high-rise building projects. Consequently, we are currently looking for a construction engineer experienced within high-rise building structures.
COWI is involved in the engineering and design of tunnels, bridges, marine structures, buildings and other areas ranging from preliminary studies to design and renovation. COWI combines global presence with local knowledge to solve prestigious infrastructure projects.
COWI India has more than 650 dedicated staff working within India and are currently involved in a variety of multidisciplinary projects around the globe.
Strong profile within high-rise structures
You hold a Master's degree in engineering and have more than 10 years of experience within construction engineering and high-rise structures.
Your tasks will include:
- You can develop feasibility / concept studies and detailed design of structural design of high rise building projects
- You have experience with structural design to international standards and codes
- You can design and analyse structures using FEM software like ETABS, SAFE, SOFiStiK, Rhino, ROBOT and Microsoft products
- You have full scope working knowledge in design of concrete, steel and masonry structures using recognised codes and standards
- You ensure effective communication and coordination on assigned tasks between all the disciplines
- You are responsible for compliance with COWI QA/QC procedures and implementation of procedures.
Technical expertise and practical orientation
- You can demonstrate a portfolio of several international high-rise projects, undertaking structural engineering, multi-disciplinary coordination and project management
- You have excellent communication skills and fluent in one or more Scandinavian languages and English both orally and in writing
- You are team orientated and able to interact and coordinate with other disciplines
- You are self-motivated, detail focused, and a technical expert with practical orientation
- You can work independently and in teams
- You are self-driven and have ability to motivate others.
COWI as a workplace
We offer you an exciting position in COWI, where we place emphasis on personal commitment, responsibility and independence in everything we do.
You will be part of an international, high-performance working environment with talented and professional colleagues worldwide.
We boast a good social environment, which is development-oriented and considers sparring and knowledge sharing to be key elements.
Further, we offer continued technical and personal development through participation in our formalized internal technical networks, training through COWI Academy and conference participation.
If you have any questions or need further information, please feel free to contact:
Niels Elliot Brøchner, Head of Section
Mobile: +45 5180 1920
Thomas Bo Frederiksen, Head of Section
Mobile: +45 27234570
We conduct interviews on an ongoing basis and look forward to receiving your CV and application in English as soon as possible. Please note where you have seen the ad.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.