Senior Clouds Solution Architect
Senior Clouds Solution Architect with a focus on SAP to drive high priority customer initiatives on Azure in collaboration with customer, partners
Senior Clouds Solution Architect with a focus on SAP to drive high priority customer initiatives on Azure in collaboration with customer, partners and the Microsoft field.
This is a technical, customer facing role that is accountable for the end-to-end customer cloud deployment experience for SAP workloads on Azure.
You will own the Azure infrastructure technical customer engagements providing SAP subject matter expertise including: architectural design sessions, specific implementation projects and/or pilots.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive the deployment of SAP Landscapes onto the Azure platform to a successful customer outcome in a large enterprise
- Acts as the subject matter expert for running SAP workloads on Azure, and support customer/partner deployments with SAP deployment guidance, supporting development of the customer’ SAP on cloud adoption model, and providing appropriate recommendations to overcome blockers
- Development and review technical architecture, and solution design for partner-led solution development
- Ensures that solution will exhibit high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment
- Provides thought leadership regarding application design, architecture, and integration
- Collaborate with other Cloud Solution Architects in developing complex end to solution for Enterprise scale solutions on Microsoft Azure platform, leveraging other skills like Analytics
- Be a Voice of Customer to share insights and best practices
- Be an Azure Platform evangelist with customer, partners and external communities
- Expertise in regards to architecting SAP solutions on Cloud (Public/Private)
- Understanding/ experience on multiple SAP products and understanding of SAP roadmap
- Demonstrated ability to size SAP landscape deployments, monitoring and management of these environments
- Strong Azure experience: Able to design, deploy and troubleshoot solutions based on Azure
Start: Soonest possible
Duration: 6 months + option for extension
Work location: Copenhagen
Requirements: Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.
Job type: Freelance
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.